What did you do about Google?
To search anything that you need to know.
Larry Page Co-Founder & President, Products
“Googol” is the mathematical term for a 1 followed by 100 zeros. The term was coined by Milton Sirotta,nephew of American mathematician Edward Kasner, and was popularized in the book, “Mathematics and the Imagination” by Kasner and James Newman. Google’s play on the term reflects the company’s mission to organize the immense amount of information available on the web.
Is it only the number one search engine in the world? … see …
Where is Google Inc.?
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 Phone: +1 650-253-0000 Fax: +1 650-253-0001
The company that almost IT guys need to join ..it’s on Silicon Valley. Located in the heart of techology town in the world.
If you’re a investor who bought the GOOG’s IPO ….look….
I want to invest a firm like GOOG.
1. Focus on the user and all else will follow.
2. It’s best to do one thing really, really well.
3. Fast is better than slow.
4. Democracy on the web works.
5. You don’t need to be at your desk to need an answer.
6. You can make money without doing evil.
7. There’s always more information out there.
8. The need for information crosses all borders.
9. You can be serious without a suit.
10. Great just isn’t good enough.
Google….Great just isn’t good enough, It’s true.
This earth isn’t good enough for you too, for example to see http://www.google.com/mars/ ha ha ha, It’s me.